"At For The People, Public Insurance Adjusting, our team is held to the highest education and training standards. As a result, we ensure that your claim is handled to its maximum potential."
(Click below to expand)
California: 2D53104 | 2N14948 | 2N14919
Connecticut: 2456804 | 2345176
IICRC | 6125848 | 157011 | 63676394 | 61312123 | 1884
• JWR: Journeyman Water Restorer
• WRT : Water Damage Restoration Technician
• FSRT: Smoke & Fire Damage Restoration Technician
• AMRT: Applied Microbial Restoration Technician
• CCT: Carpet Cleaning Technician
• RRT: Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
• ASD: Applied Structure Drying
• OCT: Odor Control Technician
Contractor State License Services
• Mold Remediation
The Total Contentz Academy
• Contents Processing & Handling Technician – Level 1
Winner’s Circle Training Center
• Smoke & Fire Estimating
•Damage Restoration Technician
• Commercial Mold Inspector (CCMI)
• MSHA & OSHA Certified
Insurance Appraisal and Umpire Association (IAUA)
• CPIA - Certified Property Insurance Appraiser
• CPIU - Certified Property Insurance Umpire
• CPAU – Certified Property Appraiser and Umpire
National Association of Mold Remediators and Inspectors (NAMRI)
•Experience: Our team brings over 80 combined years of experience.
•Teamwork: With multiple professionals working your file, your claim will be handled with the utmost care.
•Transparency: Our team keeps you up-to-date during your claims process. You will receive copies of all written communication transcribed between us and your insurance carrier.
•Military Owned: We are proud to support our veterans!